- Compact: 240-cm length stows easily in a smaller day pack and is suitable for average snow packs.
- Dual-Diameter Construction: A 13-mm diameter and thicker wall maximize stiffness in critical lower sections for truer, more accurate probes; 11 mm uppers shed weight.
- Durable: High-strength, lightweight 7075 aluminum construction, with corrosion-resistant coated stainless steel cable.
- Fast Deployment: Single-pull design, quick-link ferrules and an instant-locking pin deploy probe fast when time matters.
- Hassle-Free Probing: Textured top section offers added grip. Glove-friendly T-handle clips to shaft during use; and 5 cm depth markings are off-set for 360° visibility—all adding key efficiency.
Comes in a quick-deploy, featherweight stuff sack.
|Weight (Standard)||10 oz|
|Weight (Metric)||0.30 kg|
|Length (Metric)||240 cm|
|Country of Origin||Korea|