Redesigned to be .31 kg (11 oz) lighter, the double-walled Carbon Reflex™
1 tent offers the full protection, durability and simple setup of a tent while weighing as little as a tarp, and it packs down incredibly small, almost to water-bottle size. Carbon fiber poles, lightweight fabrics and a zipper-free vestibule make it ideal for ultralight backpacking at .66 kg (1 lb 7 oz), and its spacious interior and full-featured livability enhance any 3-season adventure you’re ready to take on—from bike touring through Central America to minimalist weekends. Sturdy and livable, the non-freestanding Carbon Reflex™
1 tent proves our philosophy that traveling ultralight doesn’t mean sacrificing the other qualities you care about.
Cancer and reproductive harm
Learn more about Prop 65
- Ultralight: Lightweight fabrics, Easton®* carbon fiber poles, and a zipper-free vestibule minimize weight.
- Fast & Light Setup: Includes a lighter pitch option using just the rainfly and optional footprint (sold separately).
- Ventilation: Micromesh canopy offers maximum ventilation and moisture control.
- Weather Protection: Seam-taped rainfly and floor with DuraShield™ waterproof coatings.
Full list of features:
- Simple, non-freestanding design
- Unique pole geometry optimizes headroom
- Weight-saving, zipper-free vestibule
- Fast & Light setup with optional footprint
- Large door provides easy entry and exit
- Micromesh canopy
- Waterproof, taped-seam rainfly and bathtub-style floor
- Reinforced stress points for durability
- Internal mesh storage pockets
*Trademark owned by Easton® Technical Products