Thru-hiking and off-piste trekking require svelte poles that are tough enough to endure years’ worth of talus fields, scree slopes and rotten snow. Our two-section, 7,000-series aluminum Swift™ 2 trekking poles are extruded into tri-lobe-shaped sections and feature our groundbreaking SureLock™ Adjustment System, which utilizes a positive-locking push-button mechanism for zero-slip performance. Breathable straps and foam grips offer all-day comfort.
- SureLock™ System: Positive-locking mechanism delivers the confidence of absolute no-slip performance.
- Streamlined Construction: Manually operated SureLock™ System for those seeking a minimalist design and light-and-fast performance.
- Ultralight Strength: Light, strong and reliable 7000-series aerospace-grade aluminum.
- Foam Comfort Grip: Ultralight, ergonomic design fits a broad range of hand sizes and ventilated strap provides breathability in summer weather.
- Effortless Swing: Low-profile adjustment high on the pole minimizes swing weight.
|Weight (Standard)||16 oz|
|Weight (Metric)||450 g|
|Length, min (Standard)||41 in|
|Length, min (Metric)||105 cm|
|Length, max (Standard)||55 in|
|Length, max (Metric)||140 cm|
|Collapsed length (Standard)||28.75 in|
|Collapsed length (Metric)||73 cm|
|Product Name||Swift 2|
|Country of Origin||China|
February 14, 2016
Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
light, easy to carry,light swing weight
My first pair of trekking poles ever after 30 years on the trails. I got these due to heavy sand in Florida and I have long been encouraged to use poles by a lot of hikers and trekkers. I got these as they are almost the same weight as the all carbon BDs.Now I Take my poles even if I'm just walking on the sidewalks and curbs. The low swingweight is important as I frequently have two poles in one hand while on the phone and hiking.
We know that in the backcountry, reliable gear is critical. That’s why MSR gear has always been engineered to the highest quality standards and rigorously tested before it reaches you. If your MSR gear is in need of repair, please contact our Seattle Repair Shop at 1-800-531-9531 and our technicians will work to find you a solution as quickly as possible. A majority of the time, MSR products can be repaired. If you are experiencing an issue with your product that you feel should be covered under the MSR Limited Warranty, please visit msrgear.com/warranty for more info.