Engineered for fast-and-light ski mountaineering, splitboarding and snowshoeing, the Flight™ 3 poles feature ultralight, aircraft-grade aluminum construction, a pack-friendly three-section shaft and ergonomic grips. Unlike friction-based adjustment-locking mechanisms that can sometimes slip, Flight™ 3 poles are built around our exclusive SureLock™ Adjustment System, which utilizes a positive-locking design for lightweight, reliable performance, and confidence on challenging terrain.Comes with MSR Snow Basket. MSR Powder Basket sold separately.
- SureLock™ Adjustment System: Freeze-resistant, positive-locking mechanism delivers no-slip confidence in all conditions.
- Ultralight Strength: Ultralight, uncompromising 7000-series aluminum.
- Breakaway Winter Strap: Designed for glove-friendly adjustments and with breakaway protection, should the pole get accidentally lodged.
- Effortless Swing: Low-profile adjustment high on the pole reduces shaft weight for an effortless swing.
- Non-Absorbing Foam Grip: Hydrophobic foam grips won’t conduct cold; grip features a catch for raising AT and snowshoe heel lifts.
Made in China
|Weight (Standard)||17 oz|
|Weight (Metric)||490 g|
|Length, min (Standard)||43.3 in|
|Length, min (Metric)||110 cm|
|Length, max (Standard)||55.1 in|
|Length, max (Metric)||140 cm|
|Collapsed length (Standard)||24.4 in|
|Collapsed length (Metric)||62 cm|
|Product Name||Flight 3|
|Country of Origin||Made in China|
January 30, 2016
Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Bought these poles over a year ago. After dozens of trips on
Bought these poles over a year ago. After dozens of trips on trails and in the mountains they are still going strong. Unlike some poles , I never have to worry about them collapsing when used to stop a slip from becoming a fall. Great piece of gear.
We know that in the backcountry, reliable gear is critical. That’s why MSR gear has always been engineered to the highest quality standards and rigorously tested before it reaches you. If your MSR gear is in need of repair, please contact our Seattle Repair Shop at 1-800-531-9531 and our technicians will work to find you a solution as quickly as possible. A majority of the time, MSR products can be repaired. If you are experiencing an issue with your product that you feel should be covered under the MSR Limited Warranty, please visit msrgear.com/warranty for more info.