Light, fast and ultra-reliable, Flight™ 2 poles feature our SureLock™ Adjustment System, which employs a positive push-button locking design to ensure no-slip performance. Built of ultralight, strong 7,000-series aluminum that’s extruded into a non-rotating tri-lobe shape for spot-on locking alignment, these two-section poles are the top choice of backcountry skiers, snowshoers and winter hikers who prefer a streamlined, minimalist design.
- SureLock™ System: Freeze-resistant, positive-locking mechanism delivers no-slip confidence in all conditions.
- Ultralight Strength: Ultralight, uncompromising 7000-series aluminum.
- Breakaway Winter Strap: Designed for glove-friendly adjustments and with breakaway protection, should the pole get accidentally lodged.
- Effortless Swing: Low-profile adjustment high on the pole reduces shaft weight for an effortless swing.
- Non-Absorbing Foam Grip: Hydrophobic foam grips won’t conduct cold; grip features a catch for raising AT and snowshoe heel lifts.
Made in China
|Weight (Standard)||16 oz|
|Weight (Metric)||465 g|
|Length, min (Standard)||41.3 in|
|Length, min (Metric)||105 cm|
|Length, max (Standard)||55.1 in|
|Length, max (Metric)||140 cm|
|Collapsed length (Standard)||31.5 in|
|Collapsed length (Metric)||80 cm|
|Product Name||Flight 2|
|Country of Origin||Made in China|
January 23, 2016
Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Great pole for the money
These poles are very rugged and easy to deploy. I love the strap break free feature
We know that in the backcountry, reliable gear is critical. That’s why MSR gear has always been engineered to the highest quality standards and rigorously tested before it reaches you. If your MSR gear is in need of repair, please contact our Seattle Repair Shop at 1-800-531-9531 and our technicians will work to find you a solution as quickly as possible. A majority of the time, MSR products can be repaired. If you are experiencing an issue with your product that you feel should be covered under the MSR Limited Warranty, please visit msrgear.com/warranty for more info.