Cascade Designs' Pro Purchase Program is designed for outdoor professionals and industry partners who use our gear and represent the Cascades Designs’ family of products in their outdoor communities. As gear experts and key influencers, your advocacy of Cascade Designs raises awareness and drives us to continually build the greatest outdoor equipment possible.
To be eligible for the program, you must work in the outdoor industry in a specific capacity. We support employees from outdoor retail stores, outdoor brands, search and rescue, outdoor guides and educators, outdoor advocacy groups, military, and more.
All orders subject to approval by Cascade Designs, Inc.
All orders must ship to a physical address in the United States or Canada.
Requests and Inquiries will be accepted via the web application only; no phone calls, please
Terms, conditions, and prices are subject to change.
Purchases are not eligible for free shipping unless there is an exception during a promotion
All sales are final
Products purchased through this program are for personal use only and the following actions are grounds for dismissal:
- Buying products for others with your discount.
- Sharing information about our pro purchase program with others.
- Re-selling product you purchased through our pro program.
- By creating a Cascade Designs Pro account, I am opting into receiving promotional emails from all of the Cascade Designs' family of brands.
- Opting out of the promotional emails will automatically remove a Pro Customer from the Pro Purchase Program.
With your account, you’ll be able to shop across our brands using one cart.
During the application process you’ll be asked to provide employment validation. Please apply using your work or organization email address and have documents like ID and paystub available for upload during this process.
All retail store employees MUST ship their orders to their store location.
Canadian resident? Be sure to apply on our Canadian site.