Rock climber, BASE jumper and wingsuit pilot Steph Davis is the most successful female free soloist in the world. Considered a rock climbing visionary, she is the first person to free solo the North Face of Castleton, the first woman to free climb the Salathe Wall on El Capitan, the second woman to free climb El Cap in under 24 hours, and the first woman to summit all the peaks of the Fitzroy Range in Patagonia. She is also the only woman to combine free solo climbing with base jumping. Her first ascents can be traced from difficult rock routes to high-altitude climbs around the globe. Though she lives her life in high and wild places, Steph remains impressively grounded. She promotes simple living and wellness, which she writes about on her blog stephdavis.com. The former law student now resides in Moab, Utah, in her off-the-grid octagonal cabin near Indian Creek.
- Summited all seven peaks in the Fitzroy Range, with first one-day ascent of Torre Egger, Patagonian Andes
- Third ascent of Shipton Spire, Karakorum
- Free climb of El Capitan in a day
- Free climb of Salathe Wall, El Capitan
- Free solo of Longs Peak Diamond
- MicroRocket™ Stove
- Titan™ Kettle